Sunday, July 2, 2006

Allez Le Bleu!

What can I say? Brazil lost and now all Europeans team are in the final. Aimee and I can not help to feel dissapointed that our last remainding American team is out. Yet, I suppose we should feel fortunate to be in the city of the winning team. Below you will find some of the pictures that show the celebration of the French people right after the win at the "Arc of Triumph". French people went to this impressive monument to celebrate in the thousands. Even though we were angry and dissapointed, we did not wanted to miss on the opportunity to see the celbration.

This is our last week in Europe. We have decided to go to Belgium tomorrow, then come back to Paris to finally head back to Munich, Germany. We will be watching the semi-finals at the fan fest in Munich and then the final in Berlin.

Paris is an incredible city and the people have been nothing but nice to us. I really recomend to anyone to come here and see all the incredible things that this city has to offer.

I will logged off now and try to post something from Belgium in a day or two. Until then, bye bye.....

Gerarod and Aimee....





2 comments:

  1. Wow G...!

    As per your recent posting, I understand you and Aimee upset regarding the loss by Brazil.. yet for both of you to toppel a pedestrian street light simply incredible... not to metion that you took the time to take a photo of your descruction!!! (smile) Joe

    I guess as per the saying... "when in Paris"... do as they do as of late...

    Have fun... be safe...

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. kewl pics man...send me ur flight info so I can slap you on ur euro ass when u get to Austin ;)

    hey vato - I went by ur casa yesterday -- talked to ur vecino -- everytyhing is cool.

    peace out carnal,
    ~Vc3

    ReplyDelete