Saturday, July 1, 2006

Notes from Paris








Hello All,

Yes Jodi we have seen the Monalisa! :) It is small and beautifull. The museum is amazing and it would probably take us 2 months to see the whole thing. Aimee and I only look at the items that we consider popular (I guess) such as the Monalisa, the Venus of Nilo, etc. Paris is so beautiful and to my surprise this is the only place in that I have found people talking nice about America.

Joe, the pic were taking from the Eiffel tower.

I like this city and its way of living. You can always find a table with wine, cherries, sorbetto, cheese and bread. It can not get any more French than that. I enjoy every moment here and tomorrow, we plan to see the Notre Dame Cathedral, and some famous gardens (Aimee knows the name). Also, later on tomorrow we plan to buy wine, cheese, and fruit and go see the Eiffel tower light up at night. There is a park where young French gather to talk and hang out and it looks so cool. Thus, we have to do it before we leave.

At the moment we are in a bar waiting to see the Brazil vs France game.

Please cheer for Brazil since it is the only team from America left.

Ok the game is about to start so I will log off and will post later.

GO BRAZIL!GO BRAZIL!GO BRAZIL!GO BRAZIL!GO BRAZIL!GO BRAZIL!GO BRAZIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment