Friday, July 7, 2006

Back To Germany

we have come back to Germany and our first stop was Munich due that here was one of the games that would play for the semi-final. We came to the surprise that Germany was eliminated from the world cup. It was really sad to see all the Germans get sad when the second goal from Italian went into the net. The pics below belong to my time in Munich. We are now in Frankfurt. The city is very like New York. It is very busy and business oriented. Here I have seen one of the most impressive Fanfests. There is a huge TV set up in the middle of the river, and you can rent a boat to watch the games. Unfortunally for me and Aimee, there are no more games here.

The athmosphere in Frankfurt is almost gone since there is no mre games here. One does not see the singing and thousands of fans cheering for a particular team. The city here has gone back to the normal tourism. I cant not help feel a little sad that this is all coming to and end. Aimee and I are looking forward to go to Berlin where hopefully there is a much better athmosphere, and where we will be watching the final.

All and all, this has been a wonderfull experience. We have literally travel close to 70% of Germany and it is an incredible country. :(.

Thanks everyone for your comments and I hope the blog brought a little insight from what Aimee and I went trhough in this 2006 trip.

I will see you all back at home and lets enjoy the final.....

No comments:

Post a Comment