Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sorry America!





OK, America lost to an embarrassing 3:0 yesterday to a no very good team. Yet the defeat of the game did not defeat the the moral of the few American attending fan fest. They made themselves hear yelling out "USA, USA, USA" to the would audience that it was even bigger than the day before. I could only hope that they bring more to the game than what they show yesterday due that Italy (one of their next two matches) is very though based on what I saw last night.

As far as Aimee and I, we did the tourist thing yesterday. We visited historical buildings such as the parliament, and many other I can not pronounce. Also, we went to the shopping streets of Berlin, and believe when I tell there is nothing there I can afford. These Germans must have a flea market somewhere but I do not know where the heck it is.

Brazil plays tonight against Croatia. The number of Brazilian in the street is estimated around 45000 and believe when I say they are everywhere. You can only hear SAMBA on the streets wherever you go, and see tons of girls shaking their Brazilian booty all the time. I love Brazil.

The pics are just couple of sample of the Americans dressing up for the game, and couple of how Germans dress up the city for this event.

The TV tower was dress up with T-Mobil soccer ball that stand way tall and can be seen through out the city.

Vic, I have taken some pics in regards with pics of people fighting and dying while trying to cross the wall when it was there. It is pretty sad.

I also took some pics of Charles Marx for you and Joe. They are cool.

One more thing, for all the people that complain about sales tax being high in the USA, here the sale tax is 16% and is in euros. It is crazy, whatever you are buying you have to add around 6 dollars to the price average.

The pricess are not that bad, gifts, food etc is not that bad, but the sale tax is a killer. Yet, that is not going to stop me of getting me and some of you some cool things that I have seen, but defenetly this is something to think about when making a decision.

Anyway, I will post game pics tomorrow and good luck to the American next game.

4 comments:

  1. Dude...I don't know what happen to the USA team...they were practially WALKING! Never running, never going to the ball...it was sad. Maybe they just had low moral b/c they KNEW they had no chance. I don't know...

    oh well - I'll be watching the Brazil game here at the hotel (I'm at a conference all week - no vale madre!).

    Nos vemos puto!
    Cuidate!
    ~Victoriano

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brother!

    Great update.

    The one glaring thing missing of course is that you mentioned all the Brazilian booties but I have not seen one picture!

    C'mon now help us out over here!

    You know a picture is worth a thousand words and we need something to take our minds of that pathetic performance by the US yesterday!

    Take care and have fun!

    Later,
    Clint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry America?? SORRY G!! That game you just went to (Brazil/Croatia), has got to be one of the worst that Ronaldo and his homeboys have ever played!! If it weren't for Kaka...the only one "playing" they may not have won!

    I must say...I was impressed with Croatia! They almost tied it in the 89th minute! CUIDADO!!

    OK - now to the botties...post some pics (like Clint said ;)

    Peace out homeboy!

    Laterz,
    ~Vc3

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep the updates coming G, feels like i'm there when i read your post. Let me know what you are eating!

    ReplyDelete